Search results

1. Pcapes

Loss of Pressure to Yard Faucets

Pressure is between 40-60psi. Works fine while using water in the house. Pump runs, starts up at 40psi shuts off at 60. BUT...When the outside yard faucet is turned on, it runs at good pressure until it drops to 40psi where the pump should kick on but pressure drops to zero. Put in a new...
  2. Pcapes

Turned it on pressure was holding normal on gauge, after a few seconds went down to zero and stayed there till I shut it off. We had a new pressure tank put in, in May. All seems fine in the house... worked fine at the yard faucets too, until just now.
  3. Pcapes

Hi, I have a well, runs the house and 3 outdoor yard faucets. Recently we turned one of the yard faucets on and it had normal awesome pressure, but after about 30 seconds the pressure dropped to about what I would have in the house faucet. This has never been the case, usually the pressure...
  4. Pcapes

No Water to Any Heads

Gosh I have no idea. How would I tell this?
  5. Pcapes

No Water to Any Heads

We primed and it was pumping out good. The Pump was removed and reinstalled. We did disconnect and reconnect just in case we had a air leak, no changes. We will try turning the soleniod and see what happens.
  6. Pcapes

No Water to Any Heads

Sorry if this gets lengthy, but I want to provide as much info as I can for a proper prospective of the issue. When we shut our system down for the winter all was working fine. Startup now we do not get any water to any heads. Only difference this year to other start ups was that we...
  7. Pcapes

Nuwell Tablet Use

Thank you those were the questions I was wondering about.
  8. Pcapes

Nuwell Tablet Use

Hi, I have purchased some Nuwell tablets for my sandpoint. We have slowly been getting less and less water pressure from it. Hoping this will maybe clean the point out.... We have sandy soil, so not sure what could be blocking it down there. But hoping to try this, before putting in a new...
  9. Pcapes

Changing Order of Sprinkler Stations

Hi, I have a fairly straight forward question...I hope. I have 12 stations in my sprinkler system. I have a RainBird Controller. I am wondering if it is possible to switch to have station 6 run first in my program? Basically I would like to switch two stations in the order they run...
  10. Pcapes

No Water Pressure

Hi All, We are just getting our sprinkler system up and running for the season and are not sure what direction to start troubleshooting. It was working great in the fall when we blew it out. We have a sandpoint well, 26 ft, with 18 feet of water in it this spring. We hooked up the pump...
  11. Pcapes

Sandpoint Sprinkler System Issue

Not to sound dumb but how would I go about checking for a vacuum leak?
  12. Pcapes

Ok that is a great thing to at least look at. Thank you all for your input.
  13. Pcapes

No we have not done that yet....good idea. Would it keep its prime if that was the case?
  14. Pcapes

It is an irrigation pump. The rebuild kit did come with a new impeller and all the seals. Housing is metal. Ya I thought after rebuilding it that problem would be solved. At a loss at this point. Ya the pressure build up is amazing, and causes lots of issues.
  15. Pcapes

Sorry if this gets lengthy, it has been a frustrating ordeal. We have a sandpoint well, 24' down, last year had 12' of water in pipe. We run a 2 hp motor, for 10 zones, 6-7 heads a zone. This had been working wonderful for years. A few weeks ago one of the zones that has no heads was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks