Search results

1. nidaho

Pump Pressure Problem

Yes. It is 6" steel. I guess I forgot to put steel down.
  2. nidaho

Pump Pressure Problem

When they drilled the well they put 6" casing down to keep the walls of the hole from caving in. When they're done they leave a foot or so of the pipe sticking up above the ground and cap it off. That is what the controller is setting on and the pressure tank is down in the pipe a little ways.
  3. nidaho

Pump Pressure Problem

Sorry, but I don't understand "what part that I can see PVC or steel?" means. The only part of the well system I can see is the CU301 controller that sits on the top of the well pipe that sticks out of the ground.
  4. nidaho

Pump Pressure Problem

The Well Driller report says : Casing 6" from +1 to 134" Liner 4" from 120" to 400' Perforations from 340' to 400' Static water level at time of drilling 87' My invoice from the driller that he charged me for (you may be able to get some info from it) pipe for the well...
  5. nidaho

Pump Pressure Problem

Hi everyone. I'm new here, so it's my first post. I'm having trouble with my 400' well. It started 2 weeks ago with getting dirty water and a lot of real small black flakes (the flakes stick to a magnet so they can't be plastic. I'm including information on what it's been doing below. I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks