Search results

1. Phil Armstrong

Tankless for the win -- Rheem RTGH-95DVLN-1

Thats a really handy site ill keep an eye on that in future, I can also recommend http://tanklessheaterguide.com/ as a site I have used for reviews and recommendations. Thats really interesting what you have said about the PVC pipes not being used and pictures being provided for them to approve...
  2. Phil Armstrong

What was that website you mentioned Cecil? Thats great about the low activation rate, looking at your location the climate there should be warm enough to get a decent efficiency rate. Is it for a large residence? Also you mentioned you installed it yourself, is that not going to affect your...
  3. Phil Armstrong

Hi Terry, It could certainly be worth a try. Do you know if you get many visitors to the site from the UK?
  4. Phil Armstrong

Sounds good Cecil, sounds like you know your stuff. Im sure i remember reading that Rheem are the largest manufacturer of water heating products in North America so you should be in safe hands
  5. Phil Armstrong

Takagi heater won't initiate

As Dana says deliming is always a good place to start, if there is build up it is harder to detect incoming flow and will knock the activation temp up. Deliming should be done once every 1 or 2 years at least.
  6. Phil Armstrong

Takagi tankless nightmare

Thats surprising to hear actually as they are known for being quite reliable usually. Are you having the same issues as with that other thread?
  7. Phil Armstrong

Rheem not hot, no errors

Likewise I thought it might have been a deliming issue as well. Have you had any progress with this at all Bruce? Sounds like you activation temperature has been adjusted. What kind of interface does your unit have? I am not too familiar with this model.
  8. Phil Armstrong

Those are some really nice savings Cecil! I have installed a few Rheem units in my time and they are mostly all excellent. The model you have installed and also the RTG-64XLN are both stand outs. As other have said tankless units are very common in Europe and in parts of Asia, particularly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks