Search results

1. vu

K-922-CP, Bathtub ceiling faucet

ceiling faucet thank you for your inputs. as for the air cooling off the water. i'm also installing a new air spa tub with a heater. i know it's an indulgence but my wife and i don't take baths that often so it won't be too expensive as far as energy goes. my point for this post is this: can...
  2. vu

i really do mean faucet. it's a tub only water supply. my shower will be separate and free standing. instead of the water coming from a faucet from the wall, it'll be from the ceiling.
  3. vu

any suggestions greatly appreciated:) i am remodeling my master bathroom and want to put in a ceiling faucet over the bath tub. i've checked and kohler makes such a fixture. however it's price at $287.78 is a deterrent. do i need to buy this item if i want a seamless stream of water that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks