Search results

1. bigballer

Pump Saver Plus - Questions

i know this is old but the last 2 days i have been fighting the same issue with what sounds like an almost identical setup. did you end up replacing the pumpsaver and did it fix the problem? my cistern was empty yesterday found the calibration light flashing red, reset the power, recalibrated...
  2. bigballer

bathroom remodel electrical plan

thanks dave. i cross posted this on another forum and got similar feedback. seems like the right way to go, i just need to free up some space and might need to use a tandem if permissible.
  3. bigballer

bathroom remodel electrical plan

wanted to get feeback on my crude wiring diagram i put together for my small bathroom remodel. does it appear to be sound or am i way off base?? details: * 20A dedicated circuit * 12/2 wiring * outlet's will be GFCI * double gang box will contain: * timer unit for exhaust fan...
  4. bigballer

adding shower to 1/2 bath - questions around drains

i want to add a shower to our 1/2 bath and need to figure out the drain design. the drain would tie into the main exit between the washing machine (ahead of the shower) and the toilet (after the shower). there is another bathroom and kitchen ahead of this as well. sooo how do i keep the shower...
  5. bigballer

Constant pressure system

please send me CSV pricing for my system - 20gpm flow, 130ft head, 350ft of 1" line to pressure tank, 4.5 gallone tank. cheers, bigballer
  6. bigballer

Constant pressure system

wow i really got more then i bargained for when i started this thread. i didn't realize there were such vocal opponents of the vfd systems. i will take this information and present it to my pump contractor who is suggesting this setup. i would like to know his opinions since he seems to have...
  7. bigballer

Constant pressure system

my new well should produce 12-15gpm and i am considering a 3 phase motor with controller (goulds gs 1-1.5hp with balance-flow controller). the pressure tank is 4.5gallons. i should consider some light irrigation in the summertime as well but water is mainly being used for household usage...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks