Search results

1. DNAG

Help me to find a proper water heater and tank for a apartment building in Washington

Surely I can contact manufacturer but I want to know the design prespective
  2. DNAG

Help me to verify my plumbing design using UPC (Amended by City of Seattle)

Hi, I am a junior plumbing designer and doing plumbing design on my own for the first time. Here in my locality I couldn't able to find someone who can help me verifying my design so I thought this forum can be a good place to discuss with. This is a 111 room apartment building. Below are the...
  3. DNAG

Help me to find a proper water heater and tank for a apartment building in Washington

Hello! I have designed a hot water system for a 111 room apartment building located in Washington. Here are the design data: Sink: 113 nos Lavatory: 111 nos Bathtub: 111 nos Washing M/C: 15nos. Total HW Fixture Unit: 588 Total Supply Demand: 142gpm Avg Permissible Frictional loss per 100ft...
  4. DNAG

Help me to choose pressure booster pump for a 74 feet apartment building ?

Hi Valveman, Thank you for the reply and it is extremely helpful! If you could help me understanding the calculation behind the selection then it would be a great help. Can you please share your skype id or WhatsApp so that I can call you in case of direct communication. Skype or WhatsApp is...
  5. DNAG

Help me to choose pressure booster pump for a 74 feet apartment building ?

I am designing an apartment building located in Washington. Following are the design data: Total WSFU: 1062 Total Supply Demand: 215gpm Daily Service Pressure (Min): 60psi Water Meter (Pressure Loss): 10psi Min. Residual Pressure (at furthest point): 8psi Static Pressure: 31.82psi...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks