Search results

1. Dinger928

Sharkbite Water Hammer Arrestors

Water Hammer Arrestors I have a question here to see if anyone has successfully used these Sharkbite Water hammer arrestors. I am contemplating trying one to try and fix an issue that has recently popped up. Was just wondering if these worked for anyone in solving the issue. TIA
  2. Dinger928

Leak from Hole right behind Handle of Frost Free Hose Bib

Ok, hopefully the title says it all. This leak has me puzzeled. I had assumed that it was from the nut facing the faucet right behind the handle. I removed it, and replaced the material in it with some teflon type tubing. Well, long story short it appears that it was fine but the water...
  3. Dinger928

Toto Drake - Hissing Sound

Hey all, I did a search on here and couldn't really come up with an exact match of what my Drake is doing. The toilet when flushed flushes fine and fills to the appropriate level. After it stops, there is no leaking from the 'black line' which feeds into the tube. After a couple of hours when...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks