Search results

1. F

Tankless Water Heaters any good?

IMHO, Electric tankless heaters are only for point-of-use, ie..under the sink. There is no efficiency gain from them over gas heaters. Now to the payback issue, they can be expensive up front, depending on what needs to be done. But for most applications, it is worth it. Mine has been...
  2. F

Hot water recirc line w/ instant water heater?

I have an instant water heater (as backup for solar heated water) and was wondering if anyone has any experience using a hot water recirculation pump with a demand heater. I understand that I will be circulating hot water back through the demand heater. Mine is designed to be used with...
  3. F

How to reduce my KWH usage?

Now that is some interesting advise. As I am not planning on buying a new pressure tank, only a new well pump (which you suggest running untill death), I can't see the benefit in purchasing a CSV other than extending pump life. I guess I should consider buying one? As I do alot of...
  4. F

Wouldn't that be special! :eek:
  5. F

I would definetly expect to treat it with chlorine, and maybe more? I do have a hot tub for water to flush with, and should have a week of bottled drinking water on hand. I could probably do without the tank, but it's there, and plumbed in so, I might as well just keep it as backup.
  6. F

Thanks Bob. That makes alot of sense. I will consider replumbing it that way when I buy a new well pump. I want to do that before it dies (24yrs seems like a good life for a submersible eh?) Matt
  7. F

My first post, please excuse my newby status. I have a deep well (225') with a 1hp submersable pump that is 24 yrs old. 4 years ago I added a 1500 gal storage tank that was given to me free. I also added a 3/4 hp jacuzzi booster pump pressurizing a 40 gal bladder tank. I like having the 1500...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks