Search results

1. Atl_Rob

Help me decipher this rough-in

Trying to figure out what needs to be done here. The pipes don’t make sense to me with respect to the wall. Seems like a miscalculation of where the framed wall was going to be. If that’s the case, should I go through the trouble of moving the pipes back by 6 inches or so, or could I just...
  2. Atl_Rob

Review my water heater design

Hi all, I'm about to replace a couple of old failing water heaters and I wanted to double-check that my design is sound. The current system works but I believe it's not plumbed correctly. Each water heater feeds a separate floor and each has recirculation return line. The return lines are...
  3. Atl_Rob

Replace two water heaters with one?

Hi everyone, I currently have two 50 gal gas water heaters supplying hot water to my home. It's a large home with 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms currently occupied by a family of four (myself, wife, and two kids). None of us has ever ran out of hot water. We will potentially be finishing the basement...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks