Search results

1. BakaFckw

Air Admittance Valve - for Illinois and Chicago

Guys and Gal, I have a plumbing question in regarding air admittance valve. Based on the Illinois plumbing code 890.1470 section G. Mechanical Vent: mechanical devices shall not be installed in lieu of vent piping. I assumed that the air admittance valve are not allowed in Illinois. How...
  2. BakaFckw

Florida Plumbing Code Question

Randy, thanks for your response. I looked at the link of Florida plumbing code. I assume the following based on your statement from "Yes that applies to connecting horizontally into the vent stack". My figure 1 is correct. Any horizontal dry vent must run 6 inch above the floor level rim of...
  3. BakaFckw

Thanks for the reply. Both of them are dry vent. I got comment of No horizontal vent. For fig 2, the vent line does not rise above the floor. It run below the floor and rise up later in the dry wall. In Illinois plumbing code, there are exception of vertical rise for floor drain. I wonder...
  4. BakaFckw

I have Florida plumbing code question. Does anyone here familiar with Florida plumbing code FBCP 905.3 EVERY DRY VENT SHALL RISE VERTICALLY TO A POINT NOT LESS THAN 6" ABOVE THE FLOOD LEVEL RIM OF THE HIGHEST TRAP OR TRAPPED FIXTURE BEING VENTED FBCP 9054. NO HORIZONTAL DRY VENTS. Which...
  5. BakaFckw

Chicago Plumbing Code - Sanitary line horizontal stack offset

I have a question of interpretation of Chicago building code. I do not know if a building more than five stories or more is required horizontal stack offset. I enclosed a portion of Chicago building code. Thanks, 18-29-711 Offsets in Drainage Piping in Buildings of Five Stories or More...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks