Search results

1. Flimboyz

Help Needed from Any Scala2 or VFD Experts

You only need to add a little Pressure tank at the outlets like the Flexcon FT8 and all your problems with the Scala2 will be solved. The integrated pressure tank is too small and the Scala2 begin to adjust their speed after 3-5 seconds. I had multiples pumps design in search of efficiency for...
  2. Flimboyz

Most efficient pump 9 GPM, 3 ton heat pump

Thank you Valveman, I know your point of view, I have already bought a CSV for my current setup, I have an 1 HP for both the house and the Geo. I want a new pump only for the Geo, and it should not use more than 300 Watts. If you can help me finding the right pump, I would really appreciate...
  3. Flimboyz

Thank you, Yes i'm actually looking for 1/3 HP, but not sure about the pump end. I found an old post from valveman promote the use of a modified pump end. But I'm also considering 1/2 HP 3 phase VFD controlled. With a VFD, I would not use Dole valves, I would program speed by input.
  4. Flimboyz

Hello, i would like to know what is the most efficient well pump setup for my geothermal heat pump. My house are supplied by an other pump. My need: 5 GPM stage 1 controled by Dole valve 30% time cooling +4 GPM stage 2 controled by second Dole valve 70% time heating 9 GPM total 4 PSI drop at...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks