Search results

1. enochian

Condensation appearing as leak?

I changed the kitchen basket strainer. After 14 hours with the water OFF, I see slight moisture around the rubber gasket I don't see how this is physically possible considering the water has been OFF for 14 hours and I know it was dry the previous day.
  2. enochian

PVC dishwasher tailpiece attached directly to metal kitchen basket?

1. Is it correct to have a PVC dishwasher tailpiece attached directly to metal kitchen basket? 2. How do I stop this joint from leaking?
  3. enochian

Composite kitchen sinks don't have clips?

I'm installing this as an Overmount: https://www.kohler.com/en/products/kitchen-sinks/shop-kitchen-sinks/neoroc-all-in-one-kitchen-sink-kit-r8437-2pc
  4. enochian

Only one 4inch Push-in flange with stainless steel ring?

This is the only one I could find: https://www.amazon.com/Sioux-Chief-Manufacturing-887-gpm-887-GPM/dp/B008BIGDZY
  5. enochian

What material is this flange and pipe? And how do I lower the flange?

https://i.ibb.co/NZbx3CH/IMG-20240205-142951144-HDR.jpg
  6. enochian

High water pressure on just one toilet upstairs

I have no clue why only one toilet upstairs has high water pressure. Its spurts out like a pressure washer. But anyway, is there a regulator or something for toilet stops?
  7. enochian

Water company told me to install a backflow preventer????

How do I do it? Someone said it should go on the sprinkler line?
  8. enochian

Cut off my toilet flange. Did I screw up?

I cut the whole thing off horizontally from the basement. Now what do I do? I didn't know you can chisel off a toilet flange like this video shows.
  9. enochian

How to seal top of shower?

How are you supposed to seal this gap?
  10. enochian

Toilet base still leaking after Fluidmaster "Wax-Free" Seal used

The plastic flange broke, so I screwed a stainless steel repair flange directly into the subfloor. Then I used the Fluidmaster blue rubber thing instead of wax. Toilet does not rock or move.
  11. enochian

What are all the methods that can be used to clear a black corrugated yard drain?

What are all the methods that can be used to clear a black corrugated yard drain?
  12. enochian

Friend's whole house flooded because the plastic part on the toilet flex line cracked

Friend's whole house flooded because the plastic part on the toilet flex line cracked. Which toilet flex line is the best so this doesn't happen? All the toilet flex lines I have seen have a plastic end to the toilet.
  13. enochian

What is the best shower strip to keep water in?

I put in a replacement vinyl strip that just slid into the metal part. But it is unsatisfactory!
  14. enochian

How to prevent gas line coming into the water heater from swinging?

Here is an old pic: https://i.ibb.co/bBtpzSw/IMG-20200908-195008183.jpg I replaced the water heater, but I used a flex line coming into the unit. Now the whole gas line swings around.
  15. enochian

Whats the best way to strap 4" PVC vertically to a concrete wall?

Whats the best way to strap 4" PVC vertically to a concrete wall?
  16. enochian

Is there a good way to temporarily seal a 4 inch hole through a basement rim joist going outside?

Is there a good way to temporarily seal a 4 inch hole through a basement rim joist going to stucco? Doing a radon system but the PVC gluing might be tricky.
  17. enochian

Do you need a fire collar for a radon pipe going from the inside to outside the house?

Do you need a fire collar for a radon pipe going from the inside to outside the house? Through a basement rim joist.
  18. enochian

Moen shower always leaking

I've replaced the cartridge. Also its new construction so its all squeaky clean. The model is called Weymouth, which is one of the more expensive ones they have.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks