Search results

1. pappystubs

I hear when my neighbor is using water in my wall

no, the front of the house. eight where my pipe runs in.
  2. pappystubs

I hear when my neighbor is using water in my wall

So I'm sitting in my townhome, slab. My neighbor is outside watering his plants and I can hear water running in my wall like if I were using it. It starts and stops everytime he squeezes the trigger on his nozzle. Have also noticed it when their washing etc. We have seperate meters but their...
  3. pappystubs

Newbie having issues with humming in pipes, different from others?

ok, bought a pressure gauge. Pressure was a bit high, had the pressure reg valve replaced. While the valve was off and removed from the pipes and the main inside the house was off, there was still a vibration coming from the cold feed that entered the house. have had the city out several times...
  4. pappystubs

wasn't it apparently, still having the same issue.
  5. pappystubs

ok, they came out again today and found that the meter yoke was cracked at each end. Said this could cause the viberation. replaced it and strolled. Haven't had an issue yet, but normally don't till early am and late at night. Could that have been a cause? I'm out to lunch on that.
  6. pappystubs

they came out this morning. Pretty much scratched their head. They think it's on their side, but not sure. They requested a maintence order be put in for a possible broken main. Wouldn't my pressure be less? it's not, it's strong. Seems to be only affecting my house and my neighbors. His sons...
  7. pappystubs

Thank's guys, their suppose to come out. We'll see, I don't have much faith in them. Were suppose to be here yesterday.
  8. pappystubs

says he has ocassional noise and thinks its pressure related. but nothing like mine. Just woke me again last night at midnight. Loud hard pulsating hum, pipes on outside wall where pipe comes in viberating away big time. Turn on water it stops, turn off and it comes right back. eventually stops.
  9. pappystubs

think it's odd how its only certain times. driving me nuts.
  10. pappystubs

Thank's for the quick response. Neighbor is a pretty anal guy, can't see him having a faucet dripping or toilet. How would he or I trace which or what is the problem? Any possability it could be a meter or main shut off valve out in the sidewalk?
  11. pappystubs

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I've been having issues in the last month or so. I'll try to list everything right up front. I have random humming/slash viberation in the water pipes at the front of my house within a few feet from where it comes in. It can get loud, but not a water hammer sound...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks