Search results

1. Aaron773

Clay pipe in Chicago basement

thank you for your reply Terry and thank you for creating this amazing forum. The response by HJ could have fooled me. I'm not sure how his reply is at all helpful to my question. It seemed to me that he is only hear to badger hardworking people who are trying to make the best out of an...
  2. Aaron773

yes, it's an apartment building that was once a single family home. You sure you know Chicago? 6" clay is everywhere! Are you familiar with Chicago plumbing code?
  3. Aaron773

hi everyone, needing advise from someone who is knowledgeable about Chicagos strict plumbing code. All others need not reply. I'm replacing what a previous home owner did under ground in Chicago basement. They replaced 10' of 6" clay with 4" pvc and tapped into it for a bath. The hole is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks