Search results

1. Chad_H

Filters and Neutralizers and Softeners Oh My.... (putting new system in place)

We plan to also add RO system under the sink. I've been looking at the HomeMaster series; they seem to have good quality systems and good reviews. That's probably a good point about the nitrates, the RO system should be enough for that. Still can't decide if I would prefer soda ash or calcite...
  2. Chad_H

Filters and Neutralizers and Softeners Oh My.... (putting new system in place)

Ok, I've been trying to decide how to best tackle this treatment system I'm putting together. For the most part, our water quality is relatively good. Right now my biggest concerns are the nitrate and pH levels. We do also get small black flake of what I initially thought was chips of shale...
  3. Chad_H

Quote Sanity Check

We just purchased a home with PB piping and was planning to re-pipe the entire house. I was planning to attempt to re-pipe the house myself but decided against it since we've got several other projects going at the same time. We got three quotes for replacing with CPVC; two included patching...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks