Search results

1. Snoot Chute

Sewage Smell from Vents

Thanks again.
  2. Snoot Chute

Sewage Smell from Vents

Thanks for your reply. I hope the photo is a good angle. I'll have to wait to see if putting the stopper in the sink helps, as the smell is not around at the moment. I guess I'm confused as to how the sink drain would cause the smell to come out the air vents, though, seeing as there is no...
  3. Snoot Chute

Sewage Smell from Vents

Starting in mid November of last year, there has been an on and off sewage smell coming from all the air vents in our house. I am certain it's coming from the vents and not a drain or anything like that. The smell fades when we turn heat and air conditioning off. The smell was tolerable up until...
  4. Snoot Chute

Ultramax question

Thank you so much for quick and clear response Mr. Love!
  5. Snoot Chute

Ultramax question

Hello, I am interested in purchasing the 1.6gpf elongated ADA height Toto Ultramax (the regular one not the II), but I would like to know if the bottom of the toilet seat bolts and fill valve are reachable from the side of the toilet in case I ever need to change them? This is probably a stupid...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks