Search results

1. Matt1988

DWV question

Ok. will do,thanks.
  2. Matt1988

DWV question

If there's any other issues here please let me know and if so any suggestions on how to do it correctly would be appreciated.
  3. Matt1988

DWV question

just trying to find out if I can take a water closet drain that's running horizontal and 90 down vertically then take another 90 and run it back horizontally in a different direction? If my diagram is wrong would it be right if there were a clean out at the second 90? Or is this just asking for...
  4. Matt1988

Need advice on DWV venting

Oh ok. just got the pic. Wow. Wish I was there lol.
  5. Matt1988

Thanks I really appreciate it
  6. Matt1988

Nobody? Maybe I have a plumbing conundrum? I thought routing a vent for 10ft of horizontal drain pipe would've been child's play for most of the members here? Oh well
  7. Matt1988

Yeah I wished I had built this on a crawl space. Without a doubt. Lesson learned
  8. Matt1988

Revised again. Btw I think I can run the 1/2 bath that's upstairs straight to the septic if I had to but that's depending on if I could run the line out of an exterior wall then into the ground to the septic lines. Would have to frame something up to hide it tho? The drain for the washer could...
  9. Matt1988

I had a clean out that wasn't mentioned so you can't say NOTHING WAS RIGHT can you? So much emotion here?? I like it!
  10. Matt1988

Ok. So run the washing machine into the waste stack and tie the vents in 42in above the 2nd floor? I did ask about horizontal vents between floors on the first page and from what I understood that was allowed?if it's not Tks for letting me know. I'll have to look into it further I guess. Either...
  11. Matt1988

He's met my mother? The professionalism just radiates outta this guy.
  12. Matt1988

I think my sketch was on the money and you can't bare to say it!
  13. Matt1988

I've never met anyone on an online forum with diy as part of the forum title attempting to push out diyers? It makes no sense? I'm only still doing the back and forth because I'm just curious what's going to be spout out next and I think this is kind of hilarious?? ! Your name is starting to...
  14. Matt1988

Back to insulting huh? I can't keep up with your moods? I've seen lots of diyers on here? Do they all have to do this dance?? Was hoping if I could get some info here I wouldn't have those issues down the line but evidently I can't get a simple sketch looked over.
  15. Matt1988

I haven't received any info at all here since terry stopped responding but at least it's entertaining!
  16. Matt1988

Sally forth and back and sideways but she didn't give me an answer on my sketch? Maybe that means I got it right?
  17. Matt1988

Like I said before I had a friend of a friend swear to me he could do it? Of course it's still my fault because I knew the guy wasn't licensed,etc,etc but I thought I could trust him. now I'm trying to pick up the pieces and learn for myself so I can be certain it gets done right. My wife and I...
  18. Matt1988

Ok..I can live with that. What's the next step yoda? How do I drink from the rivers of knowledge here? Lol.
  19. Matt1988

Wanted to see if someone would mind to take a look at my revised sketch to see if I'm getting closer to where I need to be? The br sink drain on the far right is 45ed back into the wall to get it where it should've been in the first place.
  20. Matt1988

didnt realize anyone was playing to win? I'm just trying to finish my house and evidently this ordeal with you has kept everyone but the administrator from responding to my posts so I guess you win. I hope it feels good for whatever reason? Maybe enduring your insults is the price of admission?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks