Search results

1. merim123

Rohl C7912 cartridge replacement

My thermostatic shower valve was sticking, as in would not turn, and just left me with lukewarm water in the shower. I got a replacement cartridge from Rohl for this and the sink. The sink was easy peasy to replace, took about ten minutes. The 7912 valve after I removed the trim plate is...
  2. merim123

Tankless in-line with indirect DHW

Pondering a different layout for the house. Currently have a HTP Modcon that supports 4 radiant zones and DHW. With family size of 6-8, depending on visiting family in the house, we routinely run out of hot water if all six want to shower or fill up tubs. The indirect is a 80-90gallon...
  3. merim123

Taco Circulating Valves - what is the rule of thumb for how many?

Hi all, In this house we just bought, it has radiant heat in the basement and in the garage slab as well as a playroom area above the garage. There are taco circulating valves everywhere. I have 4 zones for heating. The garage uses Glycol mix but basement runs on the same hot water, which I...
  4. merim123

New house. Think it’s Grohe, but…

I’m humbled at this moment. I have built a shower myself using great advice from this forum. Now have a new house that I can’t figure out the hot cold valve. It is locked in position. I looked around and cannot find any Allen set screw holding it in. All I have is this one “button” on the side...
  5. merim123

AquaNot Replacement options?

Hi guys, many years of reading threads on here, and finally registered. I'm trying to decide If I am going to keep this Aquanot system I have. This is our second house that has this system. I like the premise of this system as a backup, but if it is never run, it is the worst type of backup...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks