Search results

1. viper1

UPC and IRC fuel gas. Propane in small cabin

I used to work for a plumbing company and have done plenty, but crossing a bridge here trying to get a small cabin built in a picky county. We have adopted 2018 IRC but plumbing was specifically deleted and reverts to UPC code. My plan... Cabin will use a direct vent 11k btu wall furnace...
  2. viper1

Question on pressure tank set pressure. Also pressure switch.

Have a brand new pressure tank I bought just as a temporary to be installed outdoors. It sits right next to the well. I ran some tests with it and maybe I have usually set things in the past and ran with them but I currently have the pressure switch set at 30/50, and pressure tank at 28psi...
  3. viper1

New water well cloudy and initial odor

First should mention I am not new to water wells. Have drilled them before. I have a newer rural property and knew it was going to be sketchy to get much flowrate around here. I had a friend/pro well driller do this one. I was onsite to make the calls based on what we hit. Basically nothing...
  4. viper1

Ideas for hybrid dosing septic system?

I am putting together a design for my own system. I have some options but the over all goal here simplicity and some form of dosing to the field instead of a trickle. I am sure some here understand how bad a standard gravity system with 4" perf can work regarding aeration, rest time...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks