Search results

1. Rileydog123

Proflo 200 WOG wont shut off all the way. Repairable?

Hello all, My house built in 1999/2000, has a entire house shut off valve located in an interior wall of a hall closet. Its about 30 ft from where water comes into the crawlspace and roughly 40 ft from gas water heater in the garage. Valve isn't leaking externally, but does not fully shut...
  2. Rileydog123

When is a 2 stage pressure reducing valve required?

Hello, I have a house with a PRV that Im told is the cause of recent low pressure. The PRV was installed shortly after I purchased the house in 2010. I am also told that I have to install a 2 stage prv instead of a single stage. At a higher cost of course. I already have an expansion...
  3. Rileydog123

While removing tub spout, copper broke in wall

I am selling my house and was trying to replace the tub spout as it was hanging far from the wall I was unscrewing the kohler tub spout that is 17 years old. House is 17 yo. This is a tub/shower set up. No set screw. Good news -got the tub spout off. Bad news, it actually twisted the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks