Search results

1. P

House plumbing chatters when used w/ irrigation on

With regard to that expansion tank. It's about 5 years old and much larger than the specs for the water heater that I have (It's an Amtrol ST-12 and I have a 50 gallon gas heater). When I replaced the water heater about 6 months ago the plumber that did the job removed the tank and reinstalled...
  2. P

House plumbing chatters when used w/ irrigation on

I had an irrigation system installed by a local professional in June of this year. If I turn on any plumbing in the house while the sprinklers are running my pipes in the house will start chattering for about 20-30 seconds and then settle down. The hammer was initially pretty violent but I've...
  3. P

Pipe Noise??? HELP

I've got the same problem in SC - did you fix it? I noticed that nothing had been posted in a week or so, but I'm real interested in how this turned out. My scenario was just like yours (almost to the letter). I also had an irrigation system installed by a local professional who hasn't offered...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks