Search results

1. bk82388

Goodman Furnace won't fire

Good afternoon, Hoping for some advice to maybe fix my 4 year old Goodman furnace. It is a propane fueled furnace. Basically, I get error code E0 which is system lockout after trying to ignite 3 times and failing. The furnace will respond to the thermostat, begin the process of turning on, the...
  2. bk82388

1/2" or 3/4" water line to hose bib?

Going to be adding a hose bib in my garage and was curious if 3/4" would yield better water pressure and if it is worth the extra cost in materials to do. Thanks!
  3. bk82388

Artesian well with sudden iron sulfide issue

I posted here a while back when I first bought my house because I hadn't seen a well that looked like mine before. You all helped my identify it as a true artesian well. The picture with the water coming out of the top is how it was set up when I bought the house. I never had a issue with...
  4. bk82388

Sink Drain Questions

Hi all. Recently got a new sink with the drain being in the rear of the basin so I had to redo the drain. Couple of questions...1. Is there a minimum distance the trap needs to be below the drain? I ask because after plumbing it, and having it ready for a dishwasher, the soap suds overflow out...
  5. bk82388

Hole & crack in PVC pipe

Made a stupid mistake yesterday when putting up strapping. Using a nail gun I shot a nail right into a horizontal drain pipe. At first glance I figured I would cut it on the 1 1/2" pvc, put on a coupling and replace the section. I only have about an inch of pipe that would be left before it runs...
  6. bk82388

How to properly seal pipe exiting foundation

Hi everyone, had a quick question in regards to sealing the waste pipe that exits my houses foundation to go out to the septic tank. Currently exits through the foundation wall and it was spray foamed around it to seal it. Not sure if that is the preferred method or not, but unfortunately a...
  7. bk82388

Help understanding well...water coming out of top

Moved into the house last summer, so I do not have a firm understanding about the well itself, not really sure the type or any real info. I noticed at the time that the head(?) of the well is different than any one I have seen before. Anyhow, it works and pressure is good, but I was outside...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks