Search results

1. Golfdci681

Is Booster Pump Needed??

I recently had an irrigation system installed at my house, its on a well and runs about 5gpm. It's 600 feet deep. I tested the static pressure at my hose bib and got a reading of 65psi. Now my question is my installer put a 1.5 hp booster pump in for my irrigation. With a reading of 65psi...
  2. Golfdci681

Check Valve Type?

I recently had a irrigation system installed at my home. It was connected to my main line via T connection. I have a private well. Before I had this system installed I never had an issue, but now I have air in my water supply lines to my house after I run my irrigation system. The days I do not...
  3. Golfdci681

Air in Main Supply Line

Hello, I am new to the forum. I am trying to figure out a problem that I am having. I am on a private well that is about 600 ft deep. I have been on the well for 3 years now with no problems. I recently installed an irrigation system that ties into the main water line between my house and the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks