Search results

1. SYakoban

Supply Line for Planning a Drip Irrigation System???

We have about 170 feet of gardens in our backyard that I want to add drip irrigation to. One day we may add lawn sprinklers as well, but I'm not focused on that at the moment. I'm putting a trench in for underground wiring that runs out to the main garden right now and want to rough-in the...
  2. SYakoban

Cast Iron to PVC???

Hi Guys, I want to fill in this waste pipe well in my basement by extending the cleanouts upwards to floor level with PVC and then filling the well with gravel and topping with concrete. If you look at the photo, the left of the photo shows the whole house vent, then there is a trap with two...
  3. SYakoban

Need to modify bathroom piping before inspection

We have a long remodel project including adding a full basement bath. We hired a pro to do the plumbing rough in including under slab and tying into existing piping. At the time, we didn't opt to add a slop sink outside the bath on a framed wall in the unfinished basement side, but want to now...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks