Search results

1. Larrywcc

Locate Wire

Hey THANKS! I tried the harbor freight that worked also but with one of the heads that was far away from the control box the tone was weak, went to Home Depot and found one like the one you suggest. It worked perfect and was about to trace down the last wire. Thanks for the response was a great...
  2. Larrywcc

Locate Wire

Wasn't hired to do the sprinkler system. Was asked to see if I can fix the issue. The company that looked after it really messed things up disconnect heads, cut wires, combined zones low water pressure, Guess for a professional company they messed things up. I am not a pro that is why it is...
  3. Larrywcc

Locate Wire

Thanks! This worked perfect and easy to find the wire that somehow was disconnected. THANKS!
  4. Larrywcc

Locate Wire

I have over 40 zones at a property that I have taken over. At the end of the season one zone didn't work. I find all the information on how to find a wire at the box to find the valve. I don't want to go though one by one to find the wire to the valve. Something simple to find from the valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks