Search results

1. Spyrall X

Mixet Low pressure with a new cartridge

Another Update: I finally got the problem fixed today. Another maintenance man came & replaced the cartridge for the third time - but the cartridge he put in was a different kind. Instant fix. Apparently they had put the wrong kind of cartridge in both times? I don't think he realized that the...
  2. Spyrall X

Update: My dad came to look at it, and he was able to switch the temperatures back to the correct sides, but could not figure out what was wrong with the water pressure. We did remove the cartridge while the water was on, and there is definitely plenty of pressure there to be had, but with the...
  3. Spyrall X

My apartment uses Mixet faucets, and maintenance just replaced all the visible parts of one as well as the piece that pops inside of the permanent part coming out of the wall (the cartridge?) and somehow cut the water pressure (& reversed the temperatures.) Another maintenance man came to fix...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks