Search results

1. ImWell

Pump Installation Materials ????

Idaho2,,,The purpose of the subsurface install is protect the pressure tank and system from freezing. Whether I use a pitless adapter install or only place the pressure tank and plumbing in the below grade part, it will be much more protected than an at grade on the floor level of the well...
  2. ImWell

Hello Valveman,,,,,Still looking and researching on the GPM and Pump hp sizing,,,,and you certainly have a point on the gpm,,,relative to what the shower needs....I mainly just want an upgraded shower with some extra heads,,,(larger main shower head and some placed up the wall),,,,,,,and...
  3. ImWell

Thanks for all the GREAT Advice from my previous post !!! What I have is a well bored to 180' with a static water level at 50 feet with 100+ gpm, PVC casing was used to bedrock. I am planning on installing a 3/4 hp pump to 125 feet and coming out of the wellhead to a small 8x8 well house...
  4. ImWell

Saved on the Well Drilling, Getting hammered on pump install,,,Need some input.

So with the static water level at 52' you think 3/4 would be OK,, And at that depth,,,,do I need to go to a larger pressure tank?
  5. ImWell

Thanks Craigspump,,,,Yes, I am strongly considering a pitless adapter and below ground installation,,,, But a question arises in that respect,,,,I was gonna use a 3/4 hp,,,,but if I drop the pump to 120' and then come from the well head to a possible garage I am wanting to place everything in...
  6. ImWell

Below the Frost Line installation and Use of a Pitless Adapter,,,,Question Even though my well install is in the Mountains,,,with extremely cold winters, both of the pump installers who estimated will not be installing below the frost line, instead they want to come out of the top of the casing...
  7. ImWell

Hello Valveman,,,If I am dropping 120 ft of pipe in my new well, would you recommend 1.25 Galvanized or PVC? Got another estimate today,,and its like I thought,,,,this time $ 2800. but when I asked what kind of pipe, the guy told me they would be using Schedule 40 PVC,,,,and my thoughts are...
  8. ImWell

Thanks Valveman,,, Is there a certain brand of pump that you feel is more dependable with a decent life? Yea, after research a little, I'm just not seeing Jacuzzi in the pump biz anymore and keep getting info from the installer that just doesn't add up. When I talked about wanting a little...
  9. ImWell

Yeap Craig,,,,Used to manage 10 states up in your neck of the woods,,,,so 2700 is decent comparatively speaking. What puzzled me,,,,the office manager at the company,,,,told me around 1800.00,,,then the price keeps climbing from there. And the 2700 will climb again when the company does the...
  10. ImWell

Thanks TWM for the prompt reply. No trenching at all,,,,,they are gonna terminate everything adjacent to the well itself. On the wiring, I would say 10/3 would be best for the 85 ft run to the power source and they wanted to just run the wire on top of the ground,,,,and then bury it later...
  11. ImWell

Hello All, I know there are some seasoned pros on this forum and would sincerely appreciate a response. I have mountain property and chose a location for my well. Must have picked a fairly good location, hitting 100+ gpm at 165 ft. with a static level of 52 ft. So the well drilling went...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks