Search results

1. U.S. Filter Pros

What are the settings? Fleck 5600SXT city water Las Vegas

Not true, that's what the reserve capacity setting is for in the Fleck 5600SXT. Why would you regenerate sooner than needed if you have a reserve capacity set? Since there is a reserve capacity setting, you do NOT lower the grains on the Capacity setting. I'm not saying it will hurt by doing so...
  2. U.S. Filter Pros

I've sold thousands of these, installed, and programmed hundreds. (C) setting is grain capacity x 1000. He bought 1.5 cubic feet, 48,000 grain unit. You even said in your post "C = 30.0 ; capacity in 1000 grains." C=30.0 would mean he would have a 30,000 grain unit. I met with Justin at Pentair...
  3. U.S. Filter Pros

Clueless homeowner looking into water treatment

I reviewed the water test and am very familiar with Las Vegas water, having lived there for a year and Phoenix for 2 years, both cities getting their water from the Colorado river. Vegas chlorine levels are actually relatively low so a water softener should do the trick. The price difference...
  4. U.S. Filter Pros

You (c) needs to be changed to 48 as you have a 48,000 grain unit. Also, do you know if you have a paddlewheel or turbine meter in the back? Depending on which one you have, the FM will be either P0.7 or t0.7. Also, the brine fill needs to be higher. We have an installation guide that has the...
  5. U.S. Filter Pros

Question about new softener and Drain Install

The vertical distance shouldn't be a concern for you. We're in SoCal as well (San Diego) and run the line up multiple stories on occasion so you are safe there. The Fleck 5600SXT system is a reliable, efficient unit and at a great price. The 48,000 grain unit is by far the most popular, simply...
  6. U.S. Filter Pros

Fleck retailer and installer recommendation - Orange County, CA

Hey all, we're a Fleck dealer in San Diego and have distribution locations all around the country. The 48,000 grain Fleck 7000SXT + a carbon tank would run you about $1100. Feel free to PM me or give us a call at 858-265-6287 and we'll be happy to help ya out. http://www.usfilterpros.com/
  7. U.S. Filter Pros

Trouble shoot problem flex 5600 sxt

Check your drain line to make sure it is not clogged would be the first step. The only time I've heard of salty water coming out of the tap is when the drain line gets clogged and the salt water has nowhere to go.
  8. U.S. Filter Pros

How accurate is the Hach 5B?

The Hach 5b test kit is a great kit and highly accurate. We test water hardness for free for our customers here using that same kit. If the city is grabbing water from 17 different wells there can be big differences in the governments testing. If the space you have for a water softener isn't an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks