Search results

1. Bacon

Modifying pressure tank pre-charge

I apologize in advance - this is kind of long. Background - we have a unique well setup at our farm that utilizes an old windmill driven Monitor ZA pump jack that is converted to run off of a 220 electric motor. We replaced the pressure tank and re-plumbed the well for a variety of reasons...
  2. Bacon

Shower rough in has standing sewage?

In the process of finishing off a basement bath that had rough ins installed when we built the house 3 years ago. I was about to install the shower p-trap but when I cut the cap off the 2" stub below the concrete slab, there was some standing sludge/sewage in the pipe. There was no liquid, but...
  3. Bacon

Toilet Flange not Flat/Level

I had a home built about 3 years ago and in the basement we had plumbing roughed in for a bathroom. I just got around to finishing the bathroom and I found that the 4" waste line for the toilet is not straight up and down. It has a forward tilt of about 5deg to it and it's in a poured concrete...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks