Search results

1. Makesumwake

Redesigning plumbing for 2 bathrooms directly above each other in house

thanks, ive redrawn it. again, this isn't the best way to do it, its just the way i CAN do it, because im very space constrained, 2nd story floor is solid concrete with tons of rebar in it. so as long as its legal, ill be happy im still confused on 3005.5 - what does it mean? someone have a...
  2. Makesumwake

Terry, thanks for the detailed response!!!!! ive updated my drawing based on what you said. >The lav upstairs needs a vent within five feet of the p-trap. the upstairs sink is 2in pipe at 1/4in per foot slope, the trap of which can be 8ft from the vent, per the florida building code (my...
  3. Makesumwake

From referencing the 2014 code and appendix N with examples, some plumbing setups that used to not be allowed, are now allowed, or so it appears. Please see attached diagram of my new plumbing setup plan for 2 bathrooms directly over eachother. im changing the floor plan and had to move the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks