Search results

1. Dauglos

Kohler Highline Concealed Trapway Thoughts?

Huh, I'd never heard of such a thing. Thanks. I'll actually be building in Washington State about 100 miles southwest of Terry, but I'll do some Googling regarding it. I've already learned (since your post, I mean) that toilets using more than 1.6gpf became illegal to install as of 1993!
  2. Dauglos

Good point(s). Thanks. I originally picked the 1.0gpf Toto because I'll be on a well and septic, and figured that'd translate to less wear and tear on the well pump, at least. I wound up looking at the 1.28gpf Kohler because they don't seem to offer that particular style (concealed trapway...
  3. Dauglos

Your guess is as good as (or probably much better than) mine. I'll try to factor that into consideration, thanks.
  4. Dauglos

Thanks. Regarding seats: I'm 100 percent sold on having a bidet feature, although I'm flexible on brands/models. Regarding the length: good catch. I'll make my bathroom a touch wider to accommodate that if I go with the Kohler. (Much easier to tweak things now when the house is still made of...
  5. Dauglos

Hi. For a long time, I've planned on putting a Toto Vespin II (1G Connect+ S300e Two-Piece) in a house I hope to build in the next year or two . . . . I have no doubt it's an excellent toilet. I did some more looking around this week, however, and, well . . . the Kohler Highline with a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks