Search results

1. HGG

Massachusetts Code Forum

I'm trying to sort out the plumbing in a recently purchased townhouse/condo. It's an old farmhouse and barn converted into condos in 2000. I know the current code requires a future vent to be installed in the basement. But when was that required? Thanks in advance.
  2. HGG

How do I remove these bathtub skirt panels?

It can't move up as that movement is blocked by the piece above it. This is a condo. The previous owner is long gone and probably wouldn't know anyway. I tried pushing (mentioned in my initial post) in case the latch works that way but no luck. What I need is a small dental type mirror...
  3. HGG

Thanks. I can't see any way other than what you described but as hard as I wiggle, I can't get any of them to budge. I don't know if spraying some silicone in the area of the clips might help (assuming I could get a spray "straw" into the gap at the top).
  4. HGG

Our bathtub has a wooden skirt with 4 panels. I need to access under the tub but, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to open the panels. I can pull out the bottom of each panel a couple of inches, but that's it. There isn't clearance at the top to swing open any further. I can't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks