Search results

1. EverythingsWet

Can you help to identify this Toto Draket toilet part?

The "Included Parts" in the manual is a bit confusing since it makes no mention of it or that plastic wing nut. At first I thought I may be missing a cone washer since the manual spec'd 2 of them... then realized the ones spec'd were the tank-to-bowl flat washers, and not the cone-shaped one...
  2. EverythingsWet

The CST454CUFG Drake II 1G is up on the Toto Web Site

Thanks Terry for clarifying. I may have to investigate... it appears the 1.28 setup has a simpler flush mechanism but I do like the trimmer/tighter look of the 1 gal tank. Actually we had ordered a complete Drake II 1.28 through Home Depot online to be picked up locally. But the first time the...
  3. EverythingsWet

Same tank? Doesn't the 1 gal tank have a flat back (side against the wall) vs the curve with the 1.28? Or do you mean same tank as in "same enough" to swap out the parts even though the shape and dimensions are different?? Perhaps I'm confused as Toto lists them as separate model #s: ST454E...
  4. EverythingsWet

Newbie question: Can the 1.0 tank flushing mechanisms be easily swapped out for the 1.28 innards?? I prefer the slimmer look of the 1.0 tank along with its flat-back design but would prefer the 1.28 flush performance if it'll work on the smaller tank.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks