Search results

1. Nereus

Need sprinkler valve help

I'm new at dealing with sprinkler valves. I have a Rain Bird 100DV as part of a system. It controls a 200 foot drip line and is the only station on the clock. The clock programs o.k. but the valve will only work manually, the clock will not shut it off. Is the valve faulty? How do I test it...
  2. Nereus

Blow out pricing

We are blowing out several large sprinkler systems for one company this year. Some are single clocks with 7 to 9 stations and some are two clocks with 9 to 10 stations each. There are nine properties total and thay are approximately thirty miles apart. We want to keep it simple and charge one...
  3. Nereus

Backflow removal necessary?

First of all, thanks for your input on my last concern. I am wondering, why do you have to remove the backflow preventor if you have already blown out the system and there is no longer water to freeze? Thanks for your input. Nereus
  4. Nereus

Backflow output

Need some help here.....last fall a contractor winterized one of our systems by removing the backflow and blowing out the system, but last spring the backflow he reinstalled was not the one he took away. He took away a 1 1/2 inch and put back a 1 inch. He had to install reducing unions to make...
  5. Nereus

sprinkler system project

Remove the backflow? Hi everyone....this is going to be the first year we will be winterizing several systems here in S/W Missouri. After we blow out the system is it necessary to remove the backflow if the valves are left at a 45 deg. angle? Thanks, Nereus
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks