Search results

1. Grunt

Well x trol wx252

Yes sure your right but the reason I'm asking why it was discontinued is I can get a wx 252 new in box for $389.00 but worried why it was discontinued.
  2. Grunt

Well x trol wx252

Does anyone know why the Well x Trol WX 252 was discontinued by the manufacturer ?
  3. Grunt

Moving pump

I have spent a great amount of time trying to find a 1.25 hose that will work just can't seem to locate, all I would need is a 4-6 inch piece and use a couple band clamps. have allways had hard piped to the pump & if I needed to disconnect would have to cut pipe do what I needed to do & then...
  4. Grunt

Moving pump

A flex line on the suction side of the pump would make it eaiser to connect / disconnect and I have a falcon stainless 1.25 mip / fip that would work nicely but can they take vaccume as well as pressure ? V / R Grunt
  5. Grunt

Softener upper basket

Ive just been informed that the upper basket on control valves is not used when the valve is used on a vortech tank. Am setting up a 12x52 vortech with a 2510 sxt. The valve didn't come with an upper basket and when asked about it was informed no upper basket is used when utilizing a voetech...
  6. Grunt

Moving pump

Are you talking about the hard piping on suction side of pump or discharge side. I have a 1 inch pump connector I was going to use on discharge side of pump. V / R Grunt
  7. Grunt

Moving pump

Thanx for the reply; was also wondering that taking the pump off of the top of the pressure tank & bolting it to the slab puts it 3 feet closer to the static water level of the well would there be a noticeable increase in the gpm ? V / R Grunt
  8. Grunt

Moving pump

Had a starite 1hp pump for 30 + years which sat ontop of a large bladder tank & was reasonably quiet. Have a j10s now on top of new bladder tank & it is noisey compared to the starite. Want to move the pump to the slab figure it will be less noisey than sitting atop a 20 gal bladder tank but...
  9. Grunt

Microz

I was reading an add for a carbon filter and it says "Fully assembled backwashing filters with activated carbon and MicroZ™" What is microz ? V / R Grunt
  10. Grunt

CSV pump GPM

Sorry I didn't get back here sooner but when I had read reach4's comment about being zoned sounded like a good idea so I got zoned also. The reason I need to know the gpm is am going with a larger mineral tank and probably a fleck 5810. V/R Grunt
  11. Grunt

CSV pump GPM

Thanx V/R Grunt
  12. Grunt

CSV pump GPM

Makes sense, but what is the T/12, T represents seconds but why the 12 ?
  13. Grunt

CSV pump GPM

Am using a csv on my shallow well jet pump. Prior to using csv I had a large bladder tank & was able to check how many gpm my pump was producing by timing pump on & off etc. Now with the csv & very small bladder tank do I just collect water from outside hose bibb (that does not run thru filter...
  14. Grunt

Vortech mineral tank

What would your choice be for a distributor basket. I have the fleck high flow bottom distributor basket #40922 on hand for this re-bed but if you know of something better let me know. V / R Grunt
  15. Grunt

Vortech mineral tank

Current 9x48 using a distributor / gravel & a bed of coconut carbon, I have to backwash every 3 days, more than 3 days & I start getting a slightly off taste & smell that I call stale water dont know how else to describe it. Was looking at the vortech tank & not using any gravel if that would...
  16. Grunt

Vortech mineral tank

Fleck 5600, 9x48 mineral tank, 2.6 Fe iron, 2.0 HS, Ph 7.0, 240 ppm hard, using chlorine injection to a 90 gal contact tank prior to carbon tank which is backwashed every 3 days. Is the SERVICE flow rate significantly higher on the vortech tank vice using a distributor / gravel. Thanx for any...
  17. Grunt

Vortech mineral tank

Have a down-flow carbon mineral tank and its time to re-bed. Thinking about getting a vortech tank. I understand that during backwash there is an increase in backwashing flow. My interest in switching to a vortech tank would primarily be for an increase in service flow rate but can find nothing...
  18. Grunt

Mineral tank

Looking for a 10 x 48 mineral tank. Any one know where to get one ? Have searched but can only find 10 x 54. V / R Grunt
  19. Grunt

You said to send you a pm

You said to send you a pm
  20. Grunt

Phtometer

Looking for recomendations for an acurate photometer to use primairly for chlorine. As a member in high standings within the C O B union 169 (Cheap Old Bastards Union) I prefer to stay less than $160.00. V / R...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks