Search results

1. drainfly

Replacing a Goulds J10S 1 hp pump for home sprinkler system

Hi all, I have a shallow well home sprinker system and the pump is busted. I've seen that I can get a Gould's J10S 1 hp replacement pump in the $400 range. What is the expected cost for the labor to replace the pump and test that the sprinkler system is working? Is this something any...
  2. drainfly

Replacing a Goulds J10S 1 hp pump for home sprinkler system

Hi all, I have a shallow well home sprinker system and the pump is busted. I've seen that I can get a Gould's J10S 1 hp replacement pump in the $400 range. What is the expected cost for the labor to replace the pump and test that the sprinkler system is working? Is this something any...
  3. drainfly

Cost to buy and replace J10S pump

Can you please give me a general sense of the cost to buy and install a Goulds J10S jet pump for a well-water irrigation system? I've seen prices online from $360-$650 for the pump. My irrigation company quoted me $2,300 for parts and labor and it struck me as outrageously expensive. Thanks!
  4. drainfly

Drain fly nightmare

As my login name and subject line indicate, I've got a major drain fly problem in my downstairs bathroom that has me at my wit's end. Here's a brief history. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. In 9/2005, I purchased a split-level home in Lexington, MA which was built on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks