Search results

1. xtorq12

Pumptec Plus owners, I have a question

Great, Thank you very much for taking the time to help me and for posting the pictures.
  2. xtorq12

Pumptec Plus owners, I have a question

I am trying to verify if the wires are connected correctly inside of my Pumptec Plus box. The red, white and black 18 AWG wires at the bottom of the picture are what I am asking about. Please upload a picture OR compare yours with mine and tell me if it's connected the same. Thanks in advance.
  3. xtorq12

Pumptec Plus contactor question

Well, I was hoping someone can look inside their Pumptec Plus (or upload a picture) and tell me if it's wired correctly. I would have to remove and disassemble the circuit board plastic cover to be able trace the wires. I can't do that at this point because I can still return it for a refund.
  4. xtorq12

Thanks Bob, I have that diagram in the pic you posted. All I need to do is verify that the red, white, black wires in my pic are connected correctly. I searched the Franklin Electric web site but I was unable to find what I need. I'll wait a couple of days for an answer here, if none I'll try...
  5. xtorq12

Sorry, I should have been more clear. The red, white and black 18 AWG wires in the pic are what I am asking about. They come from the circuit board inside of the Pumptec Plus box and connect to the contactor inside of the Pumptec Plus box.
  6. xtorq12

All three wires come from the circuit board.
  7. xtorq12

I purchased a used unit and want to make sure it's wired correctly (from the control unit circuit board to the contactor ). Red wire is connected to front of contactor Black wire is connected to the back of contactor and to L1 on contactor White wire is connected to L2 on contactor Is...
  8. xtorq12

Pump spec help.....

English version The LS and GS appear to be the same except for the discharge head and motor adapter, silicon bronze vs Stainless. Also check valve components are different. They were $435 shipped the first time around but none sold.
  9. xtorq12

Securing wire and electrical tape

Sub. pump installation, securing 12/3 wire to poly pipe every 10 feet: Should I use zip ties and electrical tape or just tape? What is by far the best brand and grade? Is Scotch 33+ good enough? Thank You, Al
  10. xtorq12

Well pump and supply tank installation

Torque arrestor - New vs previous installation Starter pipe - why? Check valve at tank - why? AMTROL'Râ„¢ Digital Control - pro's and con's Link
  11. xtorq12

Well pump and supply tank installation

Ask This Old House - Well pump and supply tank Season 4 | Episode 417 Original Air Date Week of January 28, 2006 Richard and well spe******t Dave Haynes help a homeowner repair a residential well that is causing a banging sound inside the house. Dave determines that the well pump needs to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks