Search results

1. Alex_T

Did I do this right? Recessed toilet flange....

Hey everyone, We had our main bathroom renovated 4 years ago. As part of that Reno, the floor was replaced with new tile over 1/2" plywood. I recently noticed damp grout around the toilet, so I removed it to inspect. It looks likes they added a spacer to the toilet flange, and used a single...
  2. Alex_T

PEX to copper drop elbow for hose bib.

Hi everyone, looking for some help in regards to my garage hose bib I am completing. Last year when we were having an extensive renovation done, I decided it would be a good time to install a hose bib into my garage given that our interior walls were down to studs. I installed a copper to PEX...
  3. Alex_T

Tub drain not cut into tub right

So we are remodeling our bathroom, and I came across this tub at a local bath superstore. Turns out they are made specifically for this store. The brand name is Vida. The tub checks all our boxes, and seems very well made and affordable. It showed up today and appears perfect with the exception...
  4. Alex_T

Anyone familiar with American Standard shower components?

So I have been banging my head against the wall in regards to our current bathroom reno. We are building a tub/shower which we would like to include a rainfall, hand-shower, and tub spout. We would also like to go thermostatic for valving. I posted a little while back looking for advice on Moen...
  5. Alex_T

Need help with shower/tub faucet

HI everyone, this is my first post here, so forgive me if it's in the wrong section. We are currently planning a reno which includes our shower. We will be installing a new bathtub with spout, but would also like to incorporate a rainfall shower and hand shower with a rail. I have been...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks