Search results

1. Gregmech26

STATE ProLine water heater

I called the plumber who did a good job installing our 4 toilets that we purchased from Lowes a couple years ago. Apparently this plumber installs everything plumbing-related for Lowes and has good reviews online. I asked him for an estimate to install a Rheem Pro water heater as I heard it had...
  2. Gregmech26

Which City water pressure booster pump is right for me to increase PSI ?

This is for City water and not well water. I'm looking to be able to take a 20 minute shower with strong shower water pressure/volume. My shower head is "old school" and puts out around 8-to-10 gpm. I currently run out of hot water after 12 minutes on my 50 gallon water heater. I'm planning on...
  3. Gregmech26

Shower mixing valve

Do I have a shower mixing valve issue or a water heater issue? Let me start off by saying I'm a regular guy and total amateur "newbie" lay person. I'm not a plumber or professional tradesman. I want the strongest water pressure and water flow and water volume possible in my shower, even if it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks