Search results

1. Larry Peterson

Radiant Floor Heat in Bathroom and other ramblings...

Dana, Thats a lot of info i dont readily have. Ill work on this over the next couple days and get back to you.
  2. Larry Peterson

Dana, A lot of good info and thank you. The bathroom is on its own zone and is the only radiant heating in the house. All the rest of the house is fin baseboard heat. Their are 4 zones on the boiler. The primary being the super store, the upstairs, downstairs and then the bathroom. Our most...
  3. Larry Peterson

Thanks for the replys guys. The floor does heat up if i set the Tstat high enough and let it run continuously. I got the quote back from Radiant Engineering and it looks like 1 box of the heavier extruded aluminum plates would be about $168 plus shipping. It comes in 20 4' long pieces and i need...
  4. Larry Peterson

I did use the Reflectix material you linked to and then put the R15 insulation up after. The furnace is a Weil Mclain WM97+ propane furnace. I see your point about the return water temps and the furnace not having to run as often. This might not be as big a culprit in our high propane use but...
  5. Larry Peterson

Jim, The PEX is attached using similar (but open) clips as shown in the pictures i attached. The clips are open on one side allowing the PEX to be in contact with the sub floor. So with that said am i looking at the need to invest in some of the aluminum plates? I did some research on them and...
  6. Larry Peterson

Hi All, We recently finished an addition and whole house remodel. We opted for a tile floor in our new bathroom. Initially we were interested in doing electrical radiant heat in the bathroom but our contractor convinced us we would be better off with tying in a radiant heating zone on our new...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks