Search results

1. rich0014

Basement Venting Help

Terry, Want to follow up and say thanks again for your sound advice and confirm you are 100% correct. Somebody messed up when the house was built 15 years ago. Basically, Green and Orange need to be reversed. Also, for the record, the inspector told me that the bar sink would need to drain to...
  2. rich0014

Basement Venting Help

Thanks. That explains a big part of my confusion. I thought it seemed a little odd but did not want to make that conclusion and assume it was wrong when the house was built and supposedly inspected. Should the basement drain shown in purple be tied to the green going up, and the 1st floor lav...
  3. rich0014

Basement Venting Help

Thanks again. Orange heats up when 1st floor lav is running. Blue heats up with the 2nd floor lav or tub. Green is just a vent. Any final thoughts or should I give the inspector a ring at this point?
  4. rich0014

Basement Venting Help

Thank you both for the quick reply. A back to back fixture fitting is my ideal setup but through reading other posts I was not sure it was allowed since the orange pipe is the drain for the 1st floor powder room sink. I do some sketchup work so here is my best try at a diagram which is not to...
  5. rich0014

Basement Venting Help

Hello All, I am a first time poster that stumbled across this forum in doing some research for my project. I did not find a question quite like mine so I thought I would post details of my situation and ask for help from the experts on this Board. I am finishing my basement in Loudoun County VA...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks