Search results

1. Karen5510

HELP PLEASE.. New submersible well pump clogging lines with shell fragments

--The company claims they discharged the system for a lengthy time until it was clear at the pump. They never went into the home to check lines or flush at the rear bib of the mobile home. I had a plumber out yesterday for 9 hrs at $90/hr + parts clearing cold water lines, replacing some...
  2. Karen5510

-- The well company came back out and put on a 100 micron inline filter after the fact. Never was it offered or mentioned as something you may need. Now we have had a plumber out for 9 hours at $90/hr + parts clearing cold water lines, replacing valves, faucets only to be told by a different...
  3. Karen5510

I have an update to my issue. -- I have an update. I agree that the sub puts out more water pressure than a jet and so the dynamic of my well changed when the well company went from the above ground that I had and strongly suggested the submersible. I never had issues inside my home water...
  4. Karen5510

My tenant was not home at the time and the well tech stated no one needed to be there. That would mean the only line he would have ran was the spigot outside by the pump. I know my tenant ran the sinks and showers for about an hour that evening when they arrived home. The problem did not start...
  5. Karen5510

Hello. I am looking for some honest input regarding a new well replacement we had done. We went from an above well pump to a submersible. We live in Florida. It was recommended by the well drilling company that I go ahead and replace the tank as well but with a larger one. Our original issue was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks