Search results

1. teqp

Shower head leaks when other shower is in use.

The shower head in the master bath (2nd floor) will drip some water when the second bathroom shower is on. Also, I had turned off the main water line since we went away for the long weekend. I came back home and saw that water had dripped over the weekend from the master bath. From searching...
  2. teqp

Sewer smell in second floor shower only while other 2nd shower on 2nd floor is in use.

So this just started to happen within the last 2 weeks. When the second shower is being used (on the second floor) the shower stall in the master (also on second floor) starts to emit a sewer smell from the drain and some small amount of water drips out of the shower head. This had never...
  3. teqp

Slab Leak or not

I have checked the water meter at the street for a leak. The water bill has gotten much higher in the last 2 billing cycles compared to last year. Here is my issue, I have 2 shutoff valves, one for the house water and one for the sprinkler system. When I have both valves on the red triangle...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks