Search results

1. Gagecalman

CPVC for Tub Spout

You are welcome. Post a pic of your finished installation.
  2. Gagecalman

CPVC for Tub Spout

Yes. I posted the part numbers above and corrected my posts.
  3. Gagecalman

CPVC for Tub Spout

So this is from the Moen parts lists: U362 uses diverter cartridge 200759. 3 or 6 Function Cartridge (Includes Shared Function) U232 uses diverter cartridge 200758. 2 or 3 Function Cartridge (No Shared Function) Everything else looks the same. Call Moen.
  4. Gagecalman

CPVC for Tub Spout

Turtles revenge is on to something. I looked up the parts. I'm not a plumber so take this for what it's worth. I'd call Moen and see if you can just replace the diverter cartridge . From the pics the housings looks the same. It looks like the U232CIS uses a 200758 and the U362XS uses a 200759...
  5. Gagecalman

Basement flooding, major problems

Back up sump pump. If you have public water a water powered back up like the Basepump works great.
  6. Gagecalman

Best tankless?

Is there an option to install an electric tank WH on that end of the house?
  7. Gagecalman

Is AAV fitting too big? Why do all mine look like this?

You can use that for 1-1/2" and 2" pvc pipe so that is the socket for 2". It's fine.
  8. Gagecalman

Flaring copper for below ground water piping

You need one for 7/8" OD. Only one on Amazon is Hilmor 1838955. The one Reach posted is the better deal.
  9. Gagecalman

New Sump Pump Advice

Thanks for the link. That's a lot of info.
  10. Gagecalman

New Sump Pump Advice

Forgot to mention that they're still made in the USA.
  11. Gagecalman

New Sump Pump Advice

I'm in MD as well and there's no rain coming for a few days. Just heat. I'm not a plumber. I would replace the check valve unless it doesn't look too old. I've had excellent results using a HydroCheck HC6000 "Hi-Lo Sump Pump Controller" with a manual pump. No floats to hang up and no...
  12. Gagecalman

Electric Water Heater Element replacement

It's a shame he installed that with 3800W elements. I just installed a Rheem with 5500W elements that I got at HD.
  13. Gagecalman

5500W/240V=22.9 amps.
  14. Gagecalman

You might want to check if it will take 5500 watt elements.
  15. Gagecalman

Figured that but thought I'd ask.
  16. Gagecalman

Have you tried to contact the mfg?
  17. Gagecalman

short cycling sump pump.

These are typically used as a backup. Do you have an electric primary pump?
  18. Gagecalman

short cycling sump pump.

Call them. They have great customer service. 800-554-1426
  19. Gagecalman

How badly against code is this?

I'm not a plumber. You might want to check and see if you need to install a sewer backflow device. My friend added a basement bath and the city required it.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks