Search results

1. Jason J

Canature safety float and air check reliability (white with upper "V" shaped guide)

Al, I appreciate you touting all of what you know and what you have accomplished and how much inventory you stock. This is more about the products. So your "Friends" give you all the new stuff but yet you still call them knockoffs. I think if you were viewing the actual products you would see...
  2. Jason J

Canature safety float and air check reliability (white with upper "V" shaped guide)

I don’t have a problem discussing this here. Unless you have an issue with it. But that would be odd. The same guys are there that were there from the start. As far as the 51%, that’s old news. That will also be a great move for their company. What I find interesting is that Pentair thinks...
  3. Jason J

Hey Al, who do you know over there again? I asked and no one seemed to know who your were. You mentioned that you were in with the "top brass" there. Just wondering since you're really experienced in the industry. I've seen other middle men out there like Nelsens, Wood Bros., Charger. I have...
  4. Jason J

Al, Interesting view but they have been bulletproof for us. The brinewell actually has a design that prevents debris from getting in there. I get it, you sell Fleck and Clack and that’s why you push their stuff and ask people to contact you direct to sell to them. Makes total sense. We just have...
  5. Jason J

Been using that very float in brine tanks we have with the softeners we put in and have not had any issues for the past 5 years or so. Everyone has their preferences I guess. The 2310’s do tend to get debris in them too. Use clean salt. That helps any float perform with fewer issues
  6. Jason J

Where to buy Whole house Water Softener

Dittohead claims to know “top brass” at all of these companies (though the top engineer that designs their systems doesn’t know who he is). He claims all of their products are cheaply made and just copy original designs (not the case). So I guess that any company that builds a car with 4 wheels...
  7. Jason J

Any idea who makes this valve design?
  8. Jason J

I agree with dittohead. Stay away from those companies that make components in China! Looks like some people just don’t know the products they promote and sell
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks