Search results

1. tico007

Sprinkler zone pressure tank surge

Thanks. It's a 2-hour gap between zones because of the recovery time required for the well. And then it sits till the next day. Maybe that's part of the problem. I have my irrigation so stretched out that the lines are drying out. I do have hilly areas that will likely drain out the lowest head...
  2. tico007

Sprinkler zone pressure tank surge

I have a 6 zone irrigation system. No leaks that I'm aware of. Most of the heads have been replaced in recent years. When a zone starts up the water pressure craters for a moment then recovers. The gauge bounces I'm assuming that's the diaphragm in the pressure tank. It's currently set at the...
  3. tico007

Need help designing Trickle feed system for low yield well

Also look into the Well Manager product. It does what you're looking for
  4. tico007

Well recovery slower each year. Acid cleaning options?

Update. As the drought continued to worsen in my area so did the supply of water from our well. The well was barely recovering enough for everyone to take a shower after 3 hours. After spending $600 for 3 well contractors to come on site, tell me I needed a new well for $30,000 (to start)...
  5. tico007

Thanks for explaining. Makes sense why I'm not getting straight answers from any professionals about well cleaning around here. My assumption was they are holding me hostage for a new well. Perhaps it's frivolous lawsuits and the town and it's regulations holding me hostage. It's painful to...
  6. tico007

The ins company says there's no policy for a dying or dead well. No other provider I called has any insurance for wells. Just that I could try claiming the well pump from lightning damage. But that's not my problem. Anything I mentioned came from well professionals in my area that perform well...
  7. tico007

Heavy Sediment in Well Water, Need Advice Please

Owning a house with a low yield well and recovery problems I'm familiar with what you're experiencing. It definitely could be over pumping the well filling the pool. When the pump started to run dry the RPMs increased, creating turbulence and agitating sediment at the bottom of the well. Which...
  8. tico007

Also we do have a concrete storm drain from the street exiting on our property within 40 feet of the well. Creates a marshy area in the general are of the well in the spring when the snow melts.
  9. tico007

The neighborhood is 1 - 2 acre lots on a street with a 15% grade. Im near the top. The two neighbors closest to me with high yield and no issues with recovery - one well is approx 30 ft higher in elevation. His pump is set at 160 ft. So the pump depth is similar to mine. On the other side the...
  10. tico007

Hello, I live in southern NH. Have a 6 in well pipe, pump set at 135 ft. Assuming from the debris around the well and this area of NH it's drilled in granite. But I don't know for sure. I don't see any sand in the water. Just black black slime in toilet bowls. Black clumps that occasionally clog...
  11. tico007

Booster pump after pressure tank

Thank you for the reply. Sorry if I'm not explaining correctly. Living in the city I took water for granted. Being on well water is a new experience. What I was attempting to explain was... this year the water pressure was good right up until there is no water at all. 65psi then boom nothing. No...
  12. tico007

Booster pump after pressure tank

Hello, New to this forum and new to wells, will try my best to explain. I live in Hudson, NH. All the houses in my area are on well water, most deep (100'+) My house has a monodrive (w/20gal pressure tank) installed 10+ years ago. 3k sf house w/2.5 baths, irrigation system on a half acre of...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks