Search results

1. RobertoAlvarez

Toilet Leak Fix

Thanks lads. Sound advice. It turns out I do indeed have a small leak. Tried this trick with the food die. https://www.greasemonkeydirect.com/blogs/news/how-to-detect-a-toilet-leak-using-food-colouring Small or not, it needs fixing as it's only going to add up to major leakage over time. I'm...
  2. RobertoAlvarez

Toilet Leak Fix

Hello Folks, Quick question.... I think I have a slow leak in my toilet from cistern to bowl. Is it an easy enough fix? I've been looking into it online, but couldnt find anything about it in here on the tutorials section. Is it safe enough to try and make a stab at it if you're not a plumber...
  3. RobertoAlvarez

Leaking Sink Drain - Easy Fix?

Thanks folks. Appreciate the tips. Yes, I am based in Ireland all right. And I will be dismantling the unit this weekend. There is only so long you can keep a drip tray under the sink.
  4. RobertoAlvarez

Leaking Sink Drain - Easy Fix?

Hi all, I have a leaking u-bend in my sink drain. Is it pretty easy to fix by myself? The video tutorials look very straight forward, and as I'm tight on cash it would be great if I could do it myself. The water is just consistently dripping from the seal marked with the red arrow in the pic...
  5. RobertoAlvarez

Who likes Sundays?

Sundays are GREAT. It's a day to just chill out and relax. You can catch up with friends and family. And there's always some good sport on tv. Don't be wishing away your sundays.
  6. RobertoAlvarez

The most insane bike ride down a mountain

Jaysus.... that's incredible. You'd want to be pretty fearless to try that
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks