Search results

1. Questions1

Rain water getting inside the window and water dripping in winter. Who to call?

Hello, two problems I have. 1) In my kitchen window, ( the first 4 pictures) I saw lots of rain water as you can see in the pictures below. It rained hard today and I kept cleaning the rain water in the crack and put a towel there. Who should I call to fix this problem? Call, windows guys ...
  2. Questions1

Toilet base water coming out and caulk came out. who to call?

my property previous owner and the people rented to improperly installed these including the kitchen cabinets where they just put mismatching long screws that are visible. So the plumbers unhappy with the review said they will come tomorrow and look and if things need repaired replaced, will...
  3. Questions1

How to fix window water leak/wet window ceiling?

Pls see the picture where I marked where the leak drops of water coming during freezing cold snowy season. That's what i meant by water drip leak from bathroom window ceiling. is that a ceiling where I marked in green? Thanks
  4. Questions1

just took these picture of the 2nd toilet. only nut missing? or the whole thing neds removed and ring replaced with new bolts and nuts?
  5. Questions1

there was no nut, just the bolt is visible on the right hand side. maybe this is why the white cover is not staying on
  6. Questions1

Bolt is the long screw and Nut is the round one that goes on top of the Bolt right? I am just going by what I am learning from you guys from your answers. The plumber said all I need is a Nut and no need to remove the toilet. Now the guy didn't properly look at the 2nd toilet, he gave a quick...
  7. Questions1

roofers or windows guys? in addition to the water dripping problem on that small bathroom windows during snow cold winters season, i also see snow water getting in on my other windows like the kitchen windows. none of my windows have awnings outside. is it a roofer still or a window guys? thanks
  8. Questions1

This is what the plumber texted me I need to fix the other toilet. But as you said toilet needs to be removed new wax installed and something handyman or another plumber has to do. so he lied to me saying all I need is this in the screenshot?
  9. Questions1

The toilet has to be removed for this ? Another easy $350 or $850 like I paid for the powder room toilet ? I thought I just put the screws on and put the white cap and thought it is a 2 mins job
  10. Questions1

This Everbilt 1/4 in. × 3-1/2 in. Snap-Off Design Toilet Bowl-To-Floor Bolt Set requires the whole toilet removed new ring flange and another $850? Pls let me know
  11. Questions1

After I texted him again to ask him what’s needed he said for the other toilet I need new floor bolt set . Don’t they carry bowl floor bolt set with them ? This wasn’t the part of his job that we agreed to but I thought it is a quick few mins job but told me he doesn’t have something like he...
  12. Questions1

The plumber came and found the following problem and fixed for $850 and gave $850 check. Told me he gave me extra $100 discount cos usual price is $950. File upload isn’t working so it is flange replacement cast iron hangs installed , toilet reset , new bolts and way ring . Toilet caulk all...
  13. Questions1

oh that's gonna cost a lot for just to show up right? i thought its a job for handyman or or a plumber. And I thought installing an awning would fix this problem. i don't have any leaks or dripping anywhere else on my townhouse unit. my roof is a flat roof attached to three other units. 1072 SQ...
  14. Questions1

who should i call to fix this? handyman or plumber? again water drip happens in the winter snow cold season only. i thought this was due to noy having any awning outside any of my windows in the back
  15. Questions1

This is the powder room toilet. The thick caulk has come out and bits of water coming out and little bit of odor as well. I am not good at these. call plumber or handyman? How much should this cost? Is this a new caulk needed that will fix or this is a lot more work ? thanks
  16. Questions1

bathroom toilet base water leak and caulk came out

This is the powder room toilet. The thick caulk has come out and bits of water coming out and little bit of odor as well. I am not good at these. call plumber or handyman? How much should this cost?
  17. Questions1

to be honest, i have no clue what you are saying here. one , cos of my limited english and 2nd, i am not familier with these
  18. Questions1

You don't see leaks,water dripping from that small bathroom window ceiling cos it is summer season. In the winter and during cold snowy months, water keeps dripping and I have the rolled white towels under there as you can see to catch and absorb those water.. I thought the water is coming from...
  19. Questions1

I live in a townhouse unit. My main issue is the water leak/ water dripping from the BATHROOM WINDOW CEILING during the winter when it is snowing and wet. As you can see in the picture below. you can see the bathroom window ceiling and also on the lower, you can see I have folded white towels to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks