Search results

1. CalyerBK

Tub not sitting completely on stringer

I'm gut renovating my bathroom and installing a Bootz Honolulu tub. The instructions call for just one support stringer, on the long side. I did a dry fit today. The floor is level both ways. The stringer was level. But the tub did not sit completely on the stringer. It sat on the stringer on...
  2. CalyerBK

Need advice on new shower valve

Hi shower heads: I'm renovating my main bathroom and trying to figure out the best shower valve to get. I've read up on pressure balance and thermostatic and still not quite sure which I really need. My situation is this: I own a two-family house, renting out the other unit to a tenant...
  3. CalyerBK

Low-water Cutoff Question

I am a homeowner with a steam boiler that is probably 20+ years old. I seem to be having a problem with my low water cut-off, unless I am not understanding how it works. The boiler has an automatic water feed, so whenever I release water through the blowdown pipe, the water feed fills the tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks