Search results

1. Matt A

Renters Keep Popping 20a Breaker!

Hey guys love the Forum typically I'm always asking Plumbing questions that today it's electrical. I own a Triplex apartment but the breaker panel is on the center unit only it was built back in the '60s. Anyway one apartment in particular has a dedicated 20 amp breaker with number 12 wire in...
  2. Matt A

Well Water Clorination Options

Hey guys just a couple of questions from the pros I was hoping to get answered. I have a rental property with a well which has a pressure tank, a katalox filter and then a softener... in that order. It works wonderfully the water is crystal clear and has almost no detectable iron. However...
  3. Matt A

Connection Options for Buried Pitted Copper

Hey guys I'm working one my rental properties and I want to install a plumber's loop and a shut off valve on my copper water main going into the house. Unfortunately the copper is buried and it is badly pitted. I'm assuming shark bite is out of the question....but I'm wondering can I get this...
  4. Matt A

Iron Filter Recommendations

Hey guys I've got a rental property in Florida that is on well water. The water is crystal clear with little or no odor but it does have iron. Toilets quickly stain and showers quickly turn Orange. My setup consists of an 85' well with a brand new new Sta-Rite pump and new pressure tank...
  5. Matt A

Options For Re-Piping a Pool Skimmer Line

Hey guys I have multiple leaks in my pool line skimmer so bad that is non functional because it draws air and causes the pump to lose prime had this verified by professionals. Awesome have wasted hundreds of dollars payng someone to try to find the leak only to cut the slab and there be no leak...
  6. Matt A

Stubborn Toilet Obstruction

Hey guys I've got a Stubborn toilet clog. Here is the crazy thing it's a 2 story house I've got my master bath which is the toilet that's clogged....10' away is a 1/2 bath and toilet which drains fine the master shower drains fine as well as all the sink's.... It's a complete mystery. The...
  7. Matt A

Shallow well pulling small amount of sand after cleaning

Hey guys I've got a shallow well at one of my rental properties that has served me well for many, many years. However it was taking longer and longer to satisfy between cycles and had gotten to almost a minute so I did an acid wash of the well and now it cycles and fills up in about 15 seconds...
  8. Matt A

Bathtub Drain Obstruction

Hey guys absolutely love the Forum lots of help over the years! I've got a tub clogged at one of my rental properties built in the mid-60s copper P-trap but the type of pipe is unknown as it is under the slab. Anyway it's about 90% clogged. I tried a conventional snake and I can get it down...
  9. Matt A

More Pressure or More Volume?

Hey guys, love the Forum! You guys have saved my butt many times! I have a rental property with a single well with an 82 gallon pressure tank and a single softener system which services a small 3 bedroom house and 3 small 1 bedroom apartments. The setup has served me well all over the years but...
  10. Matt A

Another rotten egg stinky water heater thread

Hey guys was hoping for some advice. One of my rental properties is on well water it's actually four rentals on the same property and they all share the same well. The water is softened and is actually crystal clear with very low iron and odor but run it through a water heater and that's...
  11. Matt A

Drain Field Rejuvination

So my septic tank at my house backed up over the weekend..... undoubtedly from our Thanksgiving housefull. I was able to locate it easily so I dug it up myself and it was slap full ...I was able to locate the distribution box as well,,,,I dug it up, it too was collapsed, slap full of roots...
  12. Matt A

Pump keeps loosing prime, lots of air

Hey guys I'm new to the Forum and love it! I've got 8 rental properties with most of them on well. I'm having a problem at one of them. The well is 85 feet deep with no foot valve. It is 2 inches in diameter with a check valve at the top and the water table is approximately 8 feet down. It...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks